The new week is upon us, but just in case you missed anything from last week we are here to help. Introducing episode 2 of “In Case You Missed It” This week we talk about many things, including:
- Rosberg’s retirement
- Porsche lets 2 drivers go despite the fact that they won the world championship
- Porsche did replace them with Le Mans Overall winners.
- New regs in IMSA this season means new interest in the season opening race at Daytona.
- Cadillac has unveiled their DPi car and a guest super star driver.
- BMW’s newest “Art Car” is not exactly art.
- Finally, the Porsche 356 replicar. Such a good copy of the original you won’t care it has a Beetle floor.
Thanks for watching.