And there it is. After more than three months worth of teasing, hypothesizing, drooling, wondering, and a whole hell of a lot of speculating, the Dodge Demon’s picture is leaked two days from its official reveal at the New York International Auto Show. We still do not know the official specs of the car and the engine outside of screenshots of the teasers, but here it is in the flesh for the very first time. Was it worth all of that hype and speculation? From this lone picture, it’s a resounding MEH.
So here’s what we know so far:
- It’ll have 18″ X 11″ lightweight wheels. That’s why you see those thick fender flares, because the track has widened by a planet sized 3.5 inches.
- It’s about 200 pounds lighter than the normal Challenger
- It can smoke a lot of tires as proved in this music video
- It has a Trans Brake feature
- And it probably cannot beat The Exorcist in a straight line
We’ll be covering the spoiled reveal of the Demon on Facebook Live at April 11th, 7:00 PM Eastern Time. Make sure you’re tuned in so you don’t miss out!